Tuesday, July 31, 2012

frustrated!!

My foot/ankle still has not healed. It's been two weeks.

I went to the doctor last Friday to be sure it wasn't a stress fracture, and he said he thinks it's just a sprain on the top of my foot. I'm so miserable! My left foot has started hurting from having to limp a little for my right foot. Such a mess!!

I went for a nice 3+ mile walk/jog last Thursday with my new running partner, Danyle, and it was great! We did it in about 41mins - not bad for an outside run. I was so nervous to have a partner because everyone's paces are so different, but we were perfectly in synch!

We planned to go Friday and today but I had to cancel both days because my foot is so bad. I'm going insane not being able to run, so this better heal soon. I don't know what to do to make it better!

Have you had any running injuries before? How do you handle the mental aspect of not being able to get back out there and run?

Have to share this ecard! Oh, and all my new BondiBands (plus one with my pup)!!




No comments:

Post a Comment