Thursday, May 23, 2013

Prices for next year's PHM!

Here are the prices for Disney's Princess PHM 2014:


Note the new Disney Princess Enchanted 10K!!



Also new next year is the Glass Slipper Challenge (eek!), which they haven't given pricing for yet. The GS Challenge is as follows: you run the Enchanted 10K on Saturday and then run the PHM on Sunday. You get a shirt and a medal for each, plus an extra medal (and probably an extra shirt?).

I'd LOVE to do this, but unfortunately I won't know until November-ish when we find out if my husband will be re-enlisting or not.

Until then, I've got a couple of races on my calendar. A couple local 5K's, the Electric Run 5K in Miami, and the Diva Dash 5K which is also in Miami. Ooh, we also did the Color Run on Cinco de Mayo in Ft. Lauderdale:



Now if the heat and humidity would just give me a break, I would get off my booty and run.

Do you have any races coming up?



No comments:

Post a Comment