Tuesday, July 2, 2013

new month, new chances!

I had a horrible weekend. Well, it was actually a fab weekend - I just ate horribly. Whatev, lesson learned: my body cannot handle eating that much or that poorly anymore. (read: miserable)

All week last week I was starving - I couldn't get enough to eat! Then on Saturday the mister & I went to Miami for the day - aka we stuffed ourselves at Buffalo Wild Wings (I had a grilled chicken wrap...I may or may not be drooling slightly just thinking about it).

That night was my friend's mom's birthday dinner at one of my fave sushi spots. Yep, we stuffed ourselves there, too. Then we had to go to World of Beer for some Sprechen Hard Root Beer, obvi.  Sunday evening I had a Scentsy party to kick off Bring Back My Bar month - you know what that means: baked brie, cheese cubes, pita chips, sangria - followed by an impromptu dinner with some friends at an Irish pub (I limited myself to a small bread bowl soup, and by 'limited' I mean I ate everything but the bread crust). Oh, we also had pizza for lunch that day.

Dinner at Origami Sushi on Saturday night

Needless to say, I had blown through all my Weight Watchers flex points by, say, Saturday night. And they had reset on Friday... I feel yucky and bloated and I'm not excited to weigh-in on Friday.

BUT I'm not letting this weekend of gluttony blow me off track. I know I will have off days (or weekends) sometimes, and now I have to get back on track! We leave for our cruise in just over a month, and I want to lose 15 lbs before then (I know that's stretching, so I'd be stoked with losing 10!).

Made myself a little motivational Instagram pic! (mrs_coan on IG)

Since yesterday was July 1st, I figured it was a perfect time to start the 30 Day Squat Challenge.

Courtesy of Google image seach

And then I got a little crazy and decided to throw in the 30 Day Ab Challenge, too.

 Also courtesy of Google image search

On the 4th of July, the mister & I are doing the Crimestoppers 5k - I'm hoping it will kick my butt back into gear! It's our second 5k together, but the first one was the Color Run, which we walked since Monica had injured her ankle. I'm so excited he's doing runs with me now!

What's on your calendar? Join me in my 30 Day Challenges! 

No comments:

Post a Comment